In areas like Chicago, outdoor commercial pools cannot stay open year round. Seasonal changes require pools to shut down temporarily and reopen when the weather permits. While a lot of work goes into a Chicago commercial pool opening and pool closing service, Sunset Pools & Spas has a professional, trained and courteous staff on hand to manage both.
What You Can Expect
When swimming season is in full swing, you’ll want to be sure your pool is fully operational. There are certain steps that need to be followed to be sure that the pool is safe for all swimmers. Below are the services that we provide as we work to open your commercial swimming pool for the season, however, some pools may require a deeper clean during this process.
- Removal of winter pool cover
- Removal of winterizing plugs for in-ground pools
- Reassembly and start-up of filtration equipment
- Reassembly of ladders, diving boards, lights, etc.
- Addition of start-up chemicals
It’s always saddening when it’s time to begin thinking about the idea of winterizing your commercial pool investment. As we move into a Chicago winter, it’s important to winterize and close your swimming pool for the season. Hiring a professional removes the pressure from your shoulders as well as ensuring that your commercial pool investment is protected during the cold season. We offer the following services for an easy and mess-free pool winterization:
- Winter drainage
- Plumbing line preparation
- Winterization of filtration equipment
- Addition of winterizing chemicals
- Disassembly of ladders, diving boards, lights, etc.
- Installation of winter cover
You can relax and put your mind at ease when trusting Sunset Pools & Spas with your Chicago commercial pool opening and pool closing service. Contact us today or learn more about our full menu of maintenance services!